Asien’s Appliance has served Sonoma County and the North Bay Area since 1948. The foundation of our success is customer service and we are committed to ensure your full satisfaction.
Damaged Appliances & Warranty Claims
Asien’s is proud to provide you with the absolute best appliances exclusively from leading brands and manufacturers. All the appliances we sell are covered by the manufacturer's comprehensive warranties. If an appliance purchased from Asien’s is damaged or defective,
You may find that our factory trained service team is designated by the manufacturer to provide warranty service for your appliance. Know that this service must first be authorized by the manufacturer.
Asien’s will accept qualified returns for refund or exchange within 30-days of purchase. Asien’s will inspect items to ensure that they were returned in a resalable condition. Please review the exceptions and conditions of the return policy below.
If a return is necessary, our team will help you through the process. To start the return process
Cancellations & Substitutions Prior to Delivery
You may cancel or substitute an appliance for full credit on your order at any time before the items has been delivered. Please review the exceptions and conditions of the cancellation & substitution policy below.
Exceptions and Conditions to the Return, Cancellation & Substitution Policy
- Authorization Required: Asien’s does not accept customer returns without prior return authorization.
- Cancelation Timing: Please allow 7 to 10 days for processing of a refund for returned or canceled items.
- Refund Method: Wherever possible, Asien’s will refund payment in the same method received. If this is not possible for any reason, the customer will receive a refund check.
- Shipping or Delivery Costs: Any costs associated with shipping, delivering, or installing your appliance will not be refunded by Asien’s. If at time of sale the shipping or delivery costs were waived, Asien’s may reduce a refund to reflect the true cost of delivery.
- Original Packaging: to be eligible for return, cancelation, or exchange, without exception an appliance must be returned undamaged in its original box with all the original packaging and materials.
- Return to Asien’s Warehouse: After delivery, any cost associated with shipping or delivering a product to the Asien’s warehouse are the responsibility of the customer. Any damage that occurs in transport or shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Factory Sealed: Asien’s will inspect and reserves the right to reject as unsellable any return where the factory seal has been broken.
- Custom Orders: At time of purchase, the customer may be asked to acknowledge that an appliance is being acquired as a custom order. Additional terms and conditions for return may apply for custom ordered appliances and related services.
- Exceptional Items: At the time of sale Asien’s may designate an appliance item with the terms; “all sales are final”, “non-returnable” or “non-refundable”. These items often include demonstration stock, overstock items, or discounted “scratch and dent” stock sold “as is” and may not be returned, canceled, or substituted on an order.
- Restoking Fees: If the item is not returned in condition for resale or if for other reasons is to be returned to the manufacturer the customer refund amount of a returned or canceled order may reflect a restoking fee.
- If upon receipt of your appliance you note damage, or a concealed defect
please notify Asien’swithin the first 48-hours.